Thursday, March 27, 2014

20% Project Blog #5 :NWA


                              I am sharing another canvas i did but this time i left it simple. But this one is the NWA group stencil. I decided to leave this one simple because i liked this simple look for this stencil. What i did to make this stencil was sketch it out on a thick piece of paper. Then i got my x-acto knife and cut it out. This was a famous gang that were rappers and there music is still famous untill this day. I made this stencil because i like how there all broke up or some also passes away but there great music still lives. This is a canvas with little meaning but mostly made it for myself so i can hang it in my room. Those were the main reason why i made this and i will be making canvas's soon about many differnt things with meanings.







No comments:

Post a Comment