Thursday, March 27, 2014

20% Project Blog #3 : Wu Tang Clan

                            

                                     This time i did a little something different. I am going to explain what i did what what this is. I am also going to explain the process i did to do this canvas. First off i started with a blank canvas. Then i cut out the Wu Tang Clan logo. Next i decided to get a black for the back round. After i did that i got the part that got cut out of the stencil and taped it down. I grabbed the yellow and splattered it everywhere. I choose yellow because it is Wu Tangs color. Then i actually grabbed the stencil and used a gold to do the middle part. Thats what i mainly did to complete this canvas. I decided to do this canvas about the Wu Tang Clan because i like there music and enjoy them.



No comments:

Post a Comment