Thursday, March 6, 2014

20% project blog #1 War is coming

             This week i started by going to buy a couple of canvas's at the store Michael's. I also bought a couple of acrylic paint in little bottles with a pack of paint brushes. I painted this canvas army green with a paint brush. With the stencil i made i painted it on with black. The stencil is a bird with the body of a grenade and i thought these colors and the stencils represent war. I decided to do this because i am learning about world war 1 and 2 in history. According to history it repeats itself so there is a big chance on having a world war 3. What im going to do in the future is keep buying canvas's more paint and creating more stencils. Everything i am going to paint is going to have a meaning. I will start doing all my blogs so you guys can see my painting ans also read about the. This is what i am doing and also what i will be doing for my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment